Egg less No-Cook Mango Cream Cheese Custard:
• Low fat / light cream cheese – 300gm
• Low fat / light cream – 170 gm
• Fine caster sugar – 1/2 cup
• Fresh, ripe mangoes – 2 medium or 1 large pureed
• Digestive biscuits – 1.5 to 2 cups
• Unsalted butter – 40 to 50 gm at room temperature
1. Crumble the digestive biscuits till they are free from lumps. You can use a rolling
pin or pestle or a hand processor for this. Mix in the soft butter and then add a layer of
this to each serving glass. Press it firmly with the back of your hand or a spoon. Leave it
in the fridge while you prepare the cream cheese filling.
2. Blend cream cheese, cream and sugar till it is smooth.
3. Add half of the mango puree to this mixture and
4. Take out the serving glasses from the fridge. Pour a
generous layer of the cream cheese mixture on top of the
5. Then add about a tablespoon of the remaining mango
puree to each glass, on top of the cream cheese layer. Swirl it
with the tip of a spoon till you get nice rippled patterns.
6. Cover each glass with a plastic cling film and refrigerate from 8 to 10 hours.