Paneer is the star ingredient in some of my most favorite Indian dishes — and probably yours too! I often find myself scooping just one more nibble of chewy, milky-tasting paneer from the dish long after I’m officially full. This is one simple and easy Paneer dish, which can be used as a side dish or as a stuffing or on a sandwich……
- 1 ltr. Milk
- 1 tbsp. Lemon/Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ½ tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 2 medium Onion chopped into small
- 1 Green Chilies chopped
- ½ tsp. Ginger Chopped
- ½ tsp. Red Chili powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- Boil milk in a vessel. When the milk starts to boil add lemon juice, boil the milk until it gets curdle.
- Strain the curdled cheese and collect the paneer, water should be completely removed.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and crackle.
- Now add Onion, Green Chilies and Ginger and cook for few minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder. Then the chopped tomato and cook for some time.
- Finally add paneer and salt mix it and cook for few minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves before turn off the heat.
- This can be served with Chapatti, Nan, Roti or even Bread.