Other day my 10 year old son’s friends came home to play with him, I had no idea what to make for them, so I decided to make French toast and cold chocolate. It was a successful attempt… Kids loves it..
Preparing daily school snack box is a big deal, finding new new ideas that are easy and healthy which will fill their tummies with nutritious bites. This is one of those school snack box special…
- 8 Slices white Sandwich Bread
- Ccream Cheese or Nutella and Berries any
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- ⅓ cup Cane Sugar or any Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Butter, for greasing the pan
- Cut off the crust (all 4 sides.) and flatten bread using a rolling pin.
- Spread some cream cheese or Nutella (1 side of each slice of bread), place the fruit on top of it.
- Tightly roll up the slice of bread. Continue for remaining slices.
- In shallow dish, beat eggs and milk with whisk.
- In another dish, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat to coat inside of skillet.
- Dip each roll into egg mixture, and place in skillet.
- Cook until it is browned from all sides.
- Dip into cinnamon sugar, and roll until completely covered.
Serve immediately. (Berries or banana are most divine)