Banana oatmeal smoothie is an easy and healthy breakfast. Oatmeal is loaded with fiber and makes us feel fuller for long time.
- ½ cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 3 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup or Honey
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Ripe Bananas, Peeled and Chopped
- 4-5 Toasted Almonds or Pecans(or both)
- In a souse pan, oak oats until tender with 2 cups of milk, maple syrup or honey and salt. Set aside to coll.
- In a blender, blitz together cooled oats with remaining cup of milk, bananas and nuts until smooth.
- Pout into glasses and top with more nuts and fruits. Serve immediately.