Cucumber Paneer sandwich is quick fix snack. This is a good breakfast for the people who are into a habit of healthy eating. The bread used here is white bread, instead of white bread whole wheat bread, or cereal bread or multigrain bread etc. will go very well.
Cucumber Paneer sandwich
- 6 Bread Slices
- 2 Cucumbers
- 250 grams grated Paneer/Cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Hung Curd/Laban spread
- 1 tbsp. Butter or as required
- 1 tbsp. Green Chutney + for serving
- Salt to taste
- Peel and grate cucumber. Squeeze out the excess water from it.
- Mix cucumber with 1 tbsp. hung curd/Laban spread.
- Add salt to taste. And keep it aside.
- In another bowl take grated paneer. Mix green chutney with it.
- Adjust salt; add a little pepper if you like. Mix Well. Keep aside.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices.
- Spread a little butter on the bread slice, only on one side.
- Spread a generous layer of the cucumber mixture on the buttered side of the bread.
- Spread a little butter on the 2 bread slice, on both sides. Put the slices on top cucumber layer.
- Spread a generous layer of the paneer mixture on this layer.
- Keep 3rd slice of bread on top, after spreading butter and keeping butter side as inside.
- Repeat the same with other slices.
- Cut each sandwich in to 2 or 4 pieces.