Chilli Beef is somewhat like an Indio-Chinese style recipe. It’s a quick and easy to make. This recipe may be more of a ‘once in a while’ kind of dish but it is genuinely something worth trying.
This recipe can be served with fried rice.
- 500 gms. Beef cut in strips
- 3 tbsp. Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp. Pepper Crushed
- ½ tbsp. Ginger Finely Chopped
- ½ tbsp. Garlic Finely Chopped
- 2 Green Chillies Sliced
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- ½ Red, Green and Yellow Peppers Cut Lengthwise
- Corn flour for dusting
- Salt – to taste
- Dust beef cut in strips with corn flour, remove excess flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a wok until very hot. Fry the beef strips in batches until dark and crisp. Remove the steak and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan & add ginger, garlic, green chilli. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add onion and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add peppers, stir, do not overcook the vegetables.
- Add cooked beef & stir well.
- Add all 3 sauces & mix well & saute for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion or parsley leaves.