Looking for an easy lunch box recipes then pack kids off to school with one of these pizza scrolls some chilled apple juice and some fruits and nuts. They’ll come back with an empty lunchbox for sure. These are easy to make, before I used to buy these from the bakery but now I don’t have to. So do try this recipe….
- 2 cups Refined Flour/All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Cold Butter Grated
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Chutney/Tomato Spread
- Capsicum as Required
- 1 tsp. Mixed herbs (includes basil, rose merry, thyme and oregano,)
- 1 Chicken Breast Piece
- ¼ tsp. Ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp. Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- Salt to Taste
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree, and grease the tray.
- Sift flour baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- Rub butter in using fingertips, till it forms .
- Add milk and mix to soft dough. If milk won’t be enough so add water to knead the dough properly
- Knead on floured surface until smooth.
- Roll into a 25 x 30cm rectangle
- Marinate chicken breast piece with chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice, pan fry it, then cut them in small chunks.
- Spread chutney over dough, sprinkle with cheese, capsicum and chicken. Roll up starting from a long edge.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to cut roll into 12 even slices.
- Place scrolls on baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes