The Egg Fried Rice is simple yet tasty, basic fried rice recipes. Fried rice basically is stir fried rice with different ingredients and seasonings. Among different types of fried rice this one with fried eggs is simplest recipe.
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups Rice
- 1 Onion Finely Chopped
- 6 Cloves of Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped French Beans
- 1/2 cup Chopped Carrots
- 1/2 cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 cup chopped spring onion whites and greens
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt needed
- 2 Eggs
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. Keep aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Cook egg till both the sides are lightly browned.
- Allow the omelet to cool slightly and cut into bite-sized pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a wok or a kadhai, add chopped ginger and garlic.
- Once the ginger and garlic turn slightly brown and fragrant add onion cook till translucent, do not brown.
- Now add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, omelet pieces, soya sauce, black pepper and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately
- Prepare chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce, by boiling both together for 5 minutes.