These chicken wing recipe is pretty awesome. Nothing speaks finger food to me more than Chicken Wings; this recipe has the perfect garlic and spicy flavors.
Chicken is fried in a low heat till wings are cooked through and crisps up the skin till golden brown.
My weekend started with a small get together at my home and I served these as starters. I couldn’t take much photos because it got over very fast. It was so delicious that both elders and kids enjoyed.
Chilli Garlic Chicken Wings
- 6 Chicken Wings (Cut into 2)
- 1 Egg, Slightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli, paste
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
- Oil for Deep-Frying
- Clean and remove the tips from the wings by cutting between the joints and flats separated.
- Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic paste, chilli paste, salt, soya sauce, vinegar.
- Coat chicken pieces with the batter.
- Keep aside for about an hour.
- Heat oil and deep-fry the chicken wings over high heat to begin with and then lower the heat till wings are almost cooked through.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Just before serving, heat the oil again and fry the wings in hot oil till brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.