Cheesecake is a layered sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main layer consists of soften cream cheese with other ingredients like cream, fresh or sour, sugar etc… . Topped with any fruit or fruits, chocolate caramel so on… Cheesecake is one of that kind of desert which can easily put together, it doesn’t take much time.
I haven’t come across anyone who doesn’t like a cheesecake so far…
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 200 grams. Graham Crackers
- ¼ Cup Butter Melted
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 2 Cups Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. Gelatin
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Strawberries or any fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Gelatin
- To prepare crust grind the graham crackers together with butter, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
- Melt the gelatin in a double boiler or a saucepan at low temperature. Make sure it doesn’t boil. Keep it for cooling.
- Press the crust mixture into spring-form pan. Press it down well and flatten using back of a spoon.
- Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling for this, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla and set aside.
- Whip the cream separately in another bowl.
- Add wiped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Add the cooled gelatin in to the cream and cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan, over the crust.
- Smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, or maybe 2 or 3 hours.
- By this time toping can be prepared.
- To make the toping, in a pan add sugar to ¼ cup of water and make syrup.
- Add the Strawberry to the syrup and bring to a boil again.
- Prepare gelatin by adding 1 tbsp. gelatin to 3 tbsp. water
- Add this to fruit mixture.
- Remove and let cool for few minutes.
- Pour the fruits with the syrup over the cake and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
- Serve cold.