Beef recipes are always inviting for in the family. So is this braised brisket, braising in a delicious liquid consisting of beef broth, soy sauce, and other savory ingredients. Brisket becomes so delicious when cooked slowly over many hours. It just falls apart and is so delicious.
Braised Beef Brisket Recipe
- 1 kg Beef Brisket Fat Trimmed
- 1 ½ Cup Beef/Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 11/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 onion Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients expect the broth.
- Place brisket in the marinade. Cover tightly.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
- After the marinating, place pan covered in foil into a 350 degree oven
- Add beef stock and enough water in the pan.
- Cook brisket for approximately for 3 hours, or until fork-tender.
- When it is fork-tender, transfer whole brisket to a cutting board.
- Slice against the grain and place slices back into the cooking liquid.
- Serve immediately, spooning juice over the slices.