If you are like me, you love the idea of throwing party at your home. Party for me is a get together with family and friends, amazing food, and interesting conversation. I get really jittery when it comes to arrange a party without proper planning. So I just take time to understand the gusts in the list, plan food and theme accordingly. At the end of the day party is all about good conversation and good food…
Actually, there is a wide range of paneer gravy dishes in Indian cuisine; from those one dish guaranteed to be on every Indian restaurant menu with delicious gravy and that is Paneer Tikka Masala. Paneer is marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, chilli powder and turmeric powder to give it that iconic flavor of tikka masala. It is first grilled, and then cooked in a creamy tomato sauce. This dish is great for parties and will be a hit with guests also.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- 2 cups Paneer
- 2 Onion Finely Chopped
- 3 Tomato Finley Chopped
- ½ cup Yogurt / Curd
- 3 tsp. Kashmiri/ Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin Powder
- 2 Green Chillies Chopped
- 2 tsp. Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Tandoori Masala
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Cream for Garnish(optional)
- Slice paneer into cubes.
- Take curd, tandoori masala, red chilli powder, turmeric, juice of lemon, oil and salt as required in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add the paneer cubes to the marinade and coat them well with marinade and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and let them turn brown.
- Now add green chillies, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let the masala cook in it for some time.
- Let it cook well and oil separates.
- Grill the paneer cubes on a pan or grill pan.
- Let the paneer cook from both the sides. Keep it aside.
- Add the left over marinade into the masala.
- Allow it to cook for a minute and then turn off the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Now grind the mixture into a fine paste
- Add the masala paste into pan again add some water to it and cook it on medium flame.
- Once the masala start simmering add the paneer tikka cubes.
- Mix gently and let it cook for few minutes, paneer soften and water reduces.
- Remove from fire garnish it with coriander and cream and served.
Other Paneer Recipes:
PANEER CHIKKI PORICHATHU
CUCUMBER PANEER SANDWICH