I was pleasantly surprised to see the comment from https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/ from Lathi’s kitchen and https://olivejooce.wordpress.com/ Connie n. w, that my blog is nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award.
You have no idea how happy I am when I received the notification that my blog is recommended. Thank you for Connie n. w and Lathiya Shanmugasundaram.
If you haven’t checked their blogs, I highly recommend you to visit their blog.
- Connie N.W of https://olivejooce.wordpress.com/ writes about many things like art, photography, poetry, diy, food, travel etc.
- Lathiya Shanmugasundaram writes on and about food, food recipes in her blog https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/
I began blogging just few months back. Actually I created this blog years back and just updated few. Few months back when my son came for vacation he told me to take the blog writing seriously. I love trying new recipes so I used to keep a food diary to do so. Now I do not have to do so. My word press blog is my food diary, here I share my thoughts.
At times I find it difficult to explain but still I am happy and comfortable with my blogging. It’s just a beginning I have a long way to go. We learn from errors, errors are the perfect opportunity to learn, to grow and to improve you.
For any new bloggers, this is a perfect platform to express yourself to the world, to share your thoughts and your passions. So don’t hesitate go ahead and make your own blog.
These are the few bloggers whom I would like to nominate.
For those of you who accept this nomination…
- Create a blog thanking the blogger who nominated you and listing their site.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you follow and notify them.
- 3 Share an experience that got you started blogging.
- Share a word of advice for fellow bloggers.