This is a simple and delicious cucumber, tomato and onion salad. The salad is perfectly marinated with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. This is great as snack or side dish which I normally make at home. There is no hard and fast rule as to what vegetable to add in this. This salad dressing will go with any thing. It is soeasy to make and very tasty too…
Simple Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1⁄2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2cup Olive oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper Ground
- 1 Onion, Cubed
- 2 Green Peppers
- 3 Cucumbers
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Parsley chopped
- To make salad dressing, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk well so that all the ingredients are well combined.
- Keep it aside for some time.
- To make the salad
- Cut deseed and make cubes of bell pepper.
- Peel and cut the cucumber in to cubes
- Cut tomatoes and onion in to cubes. I have used cherry tomatoes then use accordingly.
- Place all the chopped vegetables and parsley in a large bowl pour the dressing over all.
- Use a wooden or plastic spoon to gently stir so that the dressing coats all the vegetables and everything is well mixed.
- Serve immediately or
- Mix the marinade at the time of serving, to avoid vegetables being soggy.