This is a simple baked fish recipe, which I usually make in dinner and serve with Kuboos, salad and any dip.
Fish Baked Recipe
- 1 Whole Fish Cleaned
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp. Chilli Powder
- 2 Slices of Tomato
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Take a long piece of tin-foil long enough to cover the fish.
- Lay a parchment paper over top of the tin foil.
- Mix together chilli powder, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Marinate the fish with the prepared mixture, rub well.
- Layer tomato slices over fish.
- Spread parsley over the fish.
- Warp the fish first with parchment paper then with tin foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with Salad.