Tabouli / tabbouli /tabbouleh is a delicious Lebanese salad. It is a healthy, light salad made with bulgur wheat, ripe tomatoes, fresh parsley, fresh mint, onions and drizzled with lemon juice and olive oil. Parsley is the star of this salad. It is a cold salad, and is wonderful and colorful appetizer. It’s my favorite salad.
Taboola Salad Recipe
- 2 Parsley Bunches
- ¼ cup Fresh Mint
- 3 tbsp. Bulgur
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Onion
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- Sock bulgur in water for ½ an hour then drain it and keep it aside.
- Chop parsley and mint to very fine and keep it aside.
- Cut tomatoes and deseed it.
- Chop tomato and onion to very fine keep it aside.
- Take a large bowl add; mix bulgur, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions with lemon juice and salt.
- Add to them the parsley and mint and olive oil and mix, adjusting seasoning by adding more oil and lemon as desired.
- Serve cold.