Once in a while, it is nice to surprise your kids with a restaurant style hamburger at home, so here it is…
- 500 grams. Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Onion, Grated
- 2 Clove Garlic, Minced
- ¼ cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Grated
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- ½ tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. chilli Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Lettuces as Required
- Pickled Jalapeno Pepper as required
- Tomato Slices as Required
- Crispy Onions
- Bacon Slices Fried and Drained
- Cheddar cheese Slices
- Hamburger Buns, Split and Toasted
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
- Season with hot sauce and seasoned pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Whisk egg in a bowl.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, pepper and salt to egg and mix well.
- Crumble in beef, using hands or a fork, gently mix together.
- Mix in bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Shape the paddies gently into burgers, do not press firmly.
- Heat a grill to a medium heat, lightly oil it.
- Place burgers on the grill, close lid.
- When one side is done turn to other side.
- Do not press with a spatula, pricking with a fork.
- Prepare the bun in the same time.
- Tuck the paddy in to the bun layered with lettuces, jalapeno, tomato slices, crispy onions, cheddar cheese and bacon slices.
- Serve it immediately and Enjoy!!