Tuna and Bean Salad
This is light salad is perfect for any barbeques or grills. This recipe is packed with healthy beans, tuna, fresh crunchy vegetables and a hand full of green olives.
Tuna and Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 cups Red Beans/Kidney Beans Cooked
- 1 cup Corn Cooked
- 2 tins Tuna
- 1 Red Pepper, Deseeded and Chopped
- 1 Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Handful Green Olives
- Parsley Chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- In a large bowl, add beans, corn pepper, tuna, onion, olives and chopped parsley.
- Dress with the olive oil and vinegar and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until required