Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Now beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with yogurt and beginning and ending with flour.
- Pour batter into cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, before frosting.
Cocoa Fudge Frosting Recipe
- 5 tbsp. Softened Unsalted Butter
- 2/3 cup Dark Coco Powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. Instant Coffee
- Pinch of Salt
- ¾ cup Cream (Half and Half)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Melt butter in a saucepan
- Add coco powder and sugar to the melted butter
- Add Coffee keep staring till sugar dissolves completely
- Now add the cream slowly, slowly..
- Remove from the fire mix vanilla in.
- Cover and keep it aside so that it cools down completely.
- Once it is completely cooled beat slowly it with a beater.
- Now it is ready for frosting/Piping.