Fried Mashed Potato Cheese Balls
Fried Mashed Potato Balls is a perfect match of potatoes and cheese is combined with spicy green chillies, coriander and flavorful seasoning, it results in a mouth watering snack that you can hardly resist. It’s crunch to every bite, while the gooey and cheesy center will make any cheese lover melt.
Your taste buds are tingling for something spicy and fried… Are you a fan of potatoes and cheese… then these awesome potato cheese balls are just the thing for you.
You can also prepare them as a party snack that will quickly become a favorite of all…
Fried Mashed Potato Cheese Balls Recipe
- 4 Potatoes Boiled Mashed
- 1 cup Cheese Grated
- 3 Green chilies, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger, Minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp. Coriander Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Grate the cheese and keep it aside.
- Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add green chilies, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, bread crumbs and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients very well and keep aside.
- Now heat good amount of oil in a frying pan.
- Divide the potato mixture in small balls or portions.
- Take some oil in your palms, get one ball and smoothly round it, make a small hole in center and stuff good amount of grated cheese in it.
- Now close the ball carefully from all the sides and in such way keep making all the balls and keep aside
- When the oil is heated properly, drop 2-3 balls in hot oil and keep the flame from high to medium.
- It is very important to cook these balls on medium flame.
- Keep frying and flipping for 2-4 minutes, till the balls turns out golden brown in color.
- Drain on oil absorbent paper napkins.
- Serve immediately with any dip as desired.