Paneer is the perfect alternative for vegetarians! Paneer has a delicate milky flavor. It easily absorbs and adapts to the flavors of other ingredients used in a dish with it which makes it very versatile.
Chandini means Moon Light… As the word Chandini this recipe has a silky white gravy which keeps this recipe stand out from rest of the other recipes.
There is no much spices added to it. This mildly sweet and aromatic dish is super easy to make. Enjoy!!!
Paneer Chandni Recipe
- 500 grams Paneer
- 2 tbsp. Cashew Nuts
- 1 inch Ginger
- 6 Green Chillies
- 5 Cardamoms
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup Cream
- Coriander leaves
- Few Saffron Strands, soaked in water
- Almonds, Sliced
- Cut paneer into required size cubes.
- Grind cashew nut, ginger, green chillies and two cardamom pods to a smooth paste.
- In a pan on a medium heat add butter and oil.
- Add remaining cardamom pods, cloves and onion in it.
- Saute it till slightly translucent, do not let it change colour.
- Add the ground paste to the pan and mixing continuously.
- Now add pepper, salt and paneer cubes mix well.
- While mixing incorporate the cream.
- Remove the pan from heat after one simmer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, saffron and almond slices.