Oh, the joy of Smoothies!!!
They are easy to make. One fruit of few different kinds with any base like milk, yogurt or some yummy ice cream… hmmm….
If you don’t have mangoes, any fruit you enjoy will do. Mix and match using whatever fruit you have on hand. This easy mango smoothie is everyone’s favorite!!!
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Non Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Mango Cut into Chunks
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Place the mango, yogurt, lemon juice and honey in a blender.
- Add in the vanilla extract and blend
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve chilled or as it is…