Peach Mousse Cake
Peach Mousse Cake, is an airy and lite cake ideal for this hot, summer weather. Beautiful rosy peaches are in season now and their delicious aroma and sweet, juicy flesh make this cake a stand out.
On top of that the softly whipped cream with the sour cream and sweet condensed milk makes it so versatile. You can use any fruit and any flavored jelly to top it.
There’s nothing like biting into beautiful juicy peach and you’ll find those flavors in the mousse. It’s simple to make and quite a treat!
Peach Mousse Cake Recipe
- 2 cups Crackers/Biscuits Crumbs
- 3/4 cup Butter Melted
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 30g Gelatin
Peach Jello Layer
- 2 packets peach flavored Jello
- 1 cup (236ml) boiling water
- 1 cup (236ml) cold water
- Peaches garnish
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in bowl. Transfer to 9 inches pan and press into the bottom of the pan firmly. Refrigerate it.
- Sprinkle gelatin on cold milk, wait for a minute for it to dissolve. Mix and microwave for 15 sec. It will melt completely.
- Place sour cream and sweetened condensed milk into mixer bowl. Whisk on high speed until light and fluffy and well-combined. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Into clean mixer bowl, add heavy cream and sugar. Whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually, start adding sour cream mixture to the crème, whisking on medium speed.
- Add prepared gelatin and whisk on high speed for 1 more minutes.
- Pour mousse into prepared pan and even out the top. Place into refrigerator until set.
- Meanwhile, prepare gelatin top. Combine 6 ounces Jello mix with hot water and stir until dissolved. Add cold water.
- Once mousse has been in refrigerator for 30 minutes, remove from fridge and garnish with peach pieces.
- Pour prepared Jello until it reaches the top of the pan rim.
- Return to refrigerator and let set completely.
- Serve this cold… ENJOY…